We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thurs 6/13 to Sunday 6/16. Catch up

Drums, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
790 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Thurs 6/13 to Sunday 6/16. Catch up

Thurs

Our friends were flying home so we did breakfast at Wake up Cafe, then hung at Hanalei Bay for a few hours. Back to condo, got them packed up in their car. Followed them to Kauai Pasta in Lihue for dinner, great food. Led them to airport and said our goodbyes.

Friday

Breakfast at condo. Golf at Makai (tip for all....book tee times on ezlinks.com. You can save a ton over regular rate. Good turkey panini at the turn.

Dinner at Kilauea Fish Market. We both at the grilled Ono plate. I had potato Mac salad, my wife had garden salad. Excellent.

Saturday

Breakfast at condo. Planned to do Tunnels, but was rainy, so hit Hanalei Farmers market. Lounged at pool. Went down to Brick Oven Pizza in Waipoli for dinner. Had salads and shared a large pie with friends...half sausage and pepperoni and half onion and green paper with wheat garlic buttered crust. Very good.

Sunday

Church at St Williams in Hanalei, breakfast at Wake up Cafe. Watched US Open golf then hung at pool. This was our 40th anniversary, surprised my wife with a classy ruby / diamond pendant. Dinner at The Tavern at Princeville. My wife and I both had the Parmesan encrusted Shutome, friends had short ribs and an Ono and shrimp special. Our dishes were outstanding, service was great, Mai Tais were different, with basil leaves. Highly recommend this place.

California
Level Contributor
37,031 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thurs 6/13 to Sunday 6/16. Catch up

<<surprised my wife with a classy ruby / diamond pendant.>>

You like Wake Up Cafe....You love Tavern and now this?

Will you marry me?

Princeville, Hawaii
Level Contributor
7,081 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thurs 6/13 to Sunday 6/16. Catch up

Good work Richinpa. The weather has been showery lately but the rainbows have been spectacular.

Drums, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
790 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thurs 6/13 to Sunday 6/16. Catch up

Jebett, of course I will marry you. Now, you asked, me, I say I do, I 'm an online minister, so I pronounce us married. I now believe your HBR condo is now my common property!!!! Luv Ya.

Edited: 20 June 2013, 05:00
California
Level Contributor
37,031 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thurs 6/13 to Sunday 6/16. Catch up

Good ! Now you get to write the check for my remodel.

California
Level Contributor
9,640 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thurs 6/13 to Sunday 6/16. Catch up

Congratulations!

Drums, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
790 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thurs 6/13 to Sunday 6/16. Catch up

Annulment, Annulment !!!!!!

7. Re: Thurs 6/13 to Sunday 6/16. Catch up

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2014, 05:16