We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waipa Music and Mango Festival

Kilauea, Hawaii
Level Contributor
687 posts
139 reviews
Save Topic
Waipa Music and Mango Festival

Ok my fellow TAs

My wife, mother, 18 month daughter and myself will be back in our second home (Princeville) in early August after attending a wedding in Maui the week before.

I am interested in attending the "Waipa Music and Mango Festival" in Hanalei on the 10th of August. My question is has anyone done this before or even heard of it? Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Level Contributor
9,837 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Waipa Music and Mango Festival

I just heard of it on Tuesday when the manager of the Waipa Farmers Market asked us if we were going to be in the area on the 10th. It sounds like a lot of fun!

Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Kapaa
Level Contributor
24,619 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Waipa Music and Mango Festival

It's fun, and there's good music and food.

La Mirada...
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
16,840 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Waipa Music and Mango Festival

Anything that Waipa puts on will be fantastic. We went to the Taro Festival there a few years ago...music, crafts, food and more real homemade taro items (muffins, cheesecake).

We don't arrive until the end of Aug :( or we'd be there for sure!

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2,594 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Waipa Music and Mango Festival

This will be the 1st Waipa Music Festival. It was supposed to be in April, but got cancelled because of a storm. Should be lot's of fun.

5. Re: Waipa Music and Mango Festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2014, 06:19