We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walmart question

Kalispell
Level Contributor
391 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Walmart question

Is the Walmart on Kauai a super Walmart with a grocery store included?

Salem, Oregon
Level Contributor
305 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Walmart question

No. It does have a small selection of groceries, however. We were able to fill in all the holes from our Costco trip.

Kissimmee, Florida
Level Contributor
437 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Walmart question

It has bread. milk, soda, package lunch meat and cheese. jelly, peanut butter, crackers snacks, can goods and a lot more. At the same prices I paid in Florida. It is a good size store,

Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
16,184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Walmart question

No, not the Super Walmarts with everything including produce, meat, bakery, etc etc.

Kaua'i, HI
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Poipu, Lihue
Level Contributor
17,844 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Walmart question

Aloha from Kaua'i!

No, a few years back there was a proposition to turn our WalMart into a "Super" WalMart.....many people were against it and it never happened.

Regular ol' WalMart, albeit with lots of stuff like basics mentioned, and alcohol.

Malama Pono,

Janet

5. Re: Walmart question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2014, 05:17