We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there a Don Quijote in Kauai?

England
Level Contributor
1,892 posts
385 reviews
Save Topic
Is there a Don Quijote in Kauai?

It sounds interesting and i would like to visit one - this will be easier in Kauai as we'll have a car but i have a feeling there might not be any there and we'll have to wait until Oahu.

I have tried checking the website for store locations but my firewall is not letting me load the page for some reason.

Thanks in advance!

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
5,520 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there a Don Quijote in Kauai?

Per their site, only in Oahu.

England
Level Contributor
1,892 posts
385 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there a Don Quijote in Kauai?

I thought that might be the case. Thanks!

Kapaa, Hawaii
Level Contributor
876 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there a Don Quijote in Kauai?

No Don Quixote on Kauai. It's not a very interesting store, though it has a little of everything. We go to the one on Farrington Hwy on Oahu mainly for the food court (there's a Ba Le bahn mi store there). The stuff they sell is cheap, both price and quality.

4. Re: Is there a Don Quijote in Kauai?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2014, 06:21