We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any recommendations for west side?

Chisago City...
Level Contributor
455 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Any recommendations for west side?

Looking for somewhere to stay for 3 weeks on the west side in February 2014. Prefer a one bedroom with full kitchen for 2 people. Budget is $100.00 per night. Has anyone stayed at a place they would recommend?

Milwaukie, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,085 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any recommendations for west side?

Take a look at the cottage section on this website:

www.kekahaoceansidekauai.com

I stayed in Hale Alaula, which is a charming 2 bedroom for $200 per night. There are some less expensive one bedroom options, and for 3 weeks you might be able to negotiate lower than the listed price. I enjoyed my dealings with the agency, which is managed by a local family.

Kaua'i, HI
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Poipu, Lihue
Level Contributor
17,882 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any recommendations for west side?

Aloha from Kaua'i!

The whole oceanfront and some side street areas in Kekaha are pretty much all vacation rentals now...while I'm not familiar with staying at any of them, I am familiar with the areas and this one is very nice....I think it is $120 a night, but I'm having trouble finding anything decent for $100....

kekahaoceansidekauai.com/kekaha-beach-cottag…

And here's one I found for $99 a night, I think I know this home, and it looks very nice from the outside....

http://www.vrbo.com/79858

Malama Pono,

Janet

Edited: 03 August 2013, 03:02
3. Re: Any recommendations for west side?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2014, 05:17