We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Princeville Library

Los Alamos, NM
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Princeville Library

Does anyone know if visitors are allowed to check out books from the Princeville Library? Is there a fee? It would be much easier to get a few books for our visit for the kids at the library than to pack a bunch in a suitcase!! Thanks

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
37,556 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Princeville Library

I would contact them directly - they do list a keiki corner and have programs just for the keikis:

http://princevillelibrary.com/

denville, nj
Level Contributor
693 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Princeville Library

You can get a visitor card, either $10 for 3 months or $25 for 5 years

Hawaii Public Library system website has more info I tried to post the link but failed :)

Los Alamos, NM
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Princeville Library

Thanks,

Sounds like a visitor card is the way to go.

Kaua'i, HI
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Poipu, Lihue
Level Contributor
17,844 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Princeville Library

Aloha from Kaua'i!

Many visitors opt for the $10 visitor library card....you are able to take out not only books, but DVD's as well.

Malama Pono,

Janet

Princeville, Hawaii
Level Contributor
6,954 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Princeville Library

Mrs. Shanty says lots of people get the visitor (3 month) cards and they seem to have a good sized children's collection. She's usually there once a week as she is a voracious reader.

pzp
Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Kapaa
Level Contributor
23,081 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Princeville Library

Note that the Princeville library is closed on Mondays but open on Saturdays. I think all the island libraries are closed on Sundays.

northeast georgia
Level Contributor
107 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Princeville Library

We use the Princeville library each summer and yes the visitor card is the answer for access. The employees are very professional and helpful. They also have movies available for a nominal fee.

Virginia
Level Contributor
103 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Princeville Library

You can also go in and buy books from their used book shelf. I just picked up "The story of Beautiful Girl" for $2 and will drop it off for them to sell again.

Edited: 09 August 2013, 04:00
9. Re: Princeville Library

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2014, 06:19