We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Napali boat tour departing from north shore in Sept

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
53 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Napali boat tour departing from north shore in Sept

Hi. We are looking for some current reviews on good Napali Coast boat touring companies departing from the north shore in mid-September. We would prefer something smaller that can go in the sea caves and includes snorkeling. Thank you!

California
Level Contributor
9,217 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Napali boat tour departing from north shore in Sept

We like www.napalicatamaran.com and the Holo Holo tour out of Hanalei. Here are some recent reviews of Napali Catamaran. tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g60612-d14…

California
Level Contributor
35,276 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Napali boat tour departing from north shore in Sept

Ditto! Both are great. If you want to get "wet" sit up front on Holo Holo's.

Its makes a wonderful morning and then go have lunch in town.

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
53 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Napali boat tour departing from north shore in Sept

Does anyone know anything about this company: http://www.balihaitours.com/? We are curious why they will allow infants on their boat when no one else will and if anyone has attempted this.

Saratoga Springs...
Level Contributor
686 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Napali boat tour departing from north shore in Sept

Wow. I can't believe they would let an infant on this type of boat. It can get REAL rough and its hard enough to hold on yourself, let alone hold on to a baby. Plus there is no place to go for changings, bathroom breaks, etc. I would think if you were looking to make the trip with a new-born, you might want to stick to the larger cats that have more facilities.

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
53 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Napali boat tour departing from north shore in Sept

Well she's 15mos. I agree about the larger cats I was just baffled as to why this company would allow them and on such a small boat.

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
53 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Napali boat tour departing from north shore in Sept

Well she's 15mos. I agree about the larger cats I was just baffled as to why this company would allow them and on such a small boat.

California
Level Contributor
35,276 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Napali boat tour departing from north shore in Sept

They probably allow infants because no one else wants the liability and they need the business. Sorry but I wouldn't want to be on a boat with a crying baby for 4 hours out in the middle of the ocean either as the parent or another visitor.

8. Re: Napali boat tour departing from north shore in Sept

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2014, 06:21