We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage

Simi Valley Ca
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
Massage

Where can I get a good massage at a decent price?

California
Level Contributor
39,735 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massage

Where are you staying?

Simi Valley Ca
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Massage

At the Beach boy in Kapaa. But the location doesn't really matter.

Mentioned in this post
Kapaa
Kapaa
Kauai, HI
California
Level Contributor
39,735 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Massage

There is a day spa close by at Waipouli Beach Resort.

I think its called Spa By The Sea or something like that. There are a few smaller massage places in the little strip malls, but most of the ones I know about are at the hotels and therefore pricey.

If you want an unusual massage look into Auntie Angelines.

http://www.angelineslomikauai.com/

La Mirada...
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
17,202 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Massage

I haven't gone yet, but the only place I'd consider is Auntie Angelines.

3Chihuahuas

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
Level Contributor
15,317 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Massage

Auntie Amgelines is the only place my husband goes to these days. He's pretty picky about his massages and loves this place. He drives there from Poipu.

Mentioned in this post
Poipu
Poipu
Kauai, HI
Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Tucson
Level Contributor
3,513 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Massage

We've used Aloha Kauai Massage twice and had some of the best massages we've ever had. They will come to wherever you are staying. Ask for Kalaya and/or Carole.

wellington, fl
Level Contributor
171 posts
323 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Massage

aloha-- does anyone know where Rose (who was at the Hyatt in 1998) is practicing massage now? I met a couple on a sail that year & they raved about her. Sure enough, I booked an appt. for a lomi lomi massage & it was probably the best I've had. Will be in Kauai early Dec. and would really like to find her again. Thanks in advance.

8. Re: Massage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 December 2013, 16:05
Chisago City...
Level Contributor
461 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Massage

My husband and I had nice couples massages at Hanalei Day Spa. They take Spa Finder gift cards that can be purchased at Costco (including the Kauai Costco). That allowed us to get our massages at a 20% discount. They do massages indoors and also outdoors by the beach. Afterwards you can walk next door to the Mediteranian Gourmet Restaurant for lunch.

wellington, fl
Level Contributor
171 posts
323 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Massage

Wish I'd seen the post about Rose before my trip...wasn't planning on getting one at all but since hubby was playing golf nearby, I booked a lomi lomi massage at Grand Hyatt (very pricy but they let you hang out by their lap pool or in the women-only whirlpool area all day if you wish)...soft Hawaiian music, very relaxing...complimentary flavored waters and granola snacks & nuts too. Very open-sky feeling.

Crystal was a terrific at lomi lomi and I would highly recommend her...they have soft robes, slippers for you to wear later and wonderful showers (locker for you stuff as well...has a combination lock). Lots of aloha.

I finally left when an older lady decided to sunbathe au'natural and I had too much view of her lady parts...which reminded me of my visit to Auntie Angeline's in 1998...sitting around waiting for my appointment surrounded by naked older men & women was kinda gross,,,just my 2 cents.