We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kauai Calendars

California
Level Contributor
9,385 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Kauai Calendars

I just read a question on the Maui Forum about where to buy calendars. The thread was closed or I would have commented there. My favorite calendars are the ones I make on Shutterfly where, of course, I use my pictures from Kauai--just finished my 2014 calendar and received it in the mail within a few days. They also make good gifts for the family. Most of you probably already know about this but thought I'd throw it out for those who don't.

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
38,458 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kauai Calendars

Ah, if only we all had your skills 22kauai! I usually get mine at Island Heritage or ABC stores online. :)

California
Level Contributor
9,385 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kauai Calendars

LOL! If it took a lot of skill, I wouldn't be able to do it.

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
38,458 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kauai Calendars

Okay, well, first you would have to take pictures and that is where I fail. :)

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
Level Contributor
14,388 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kauai Calendars

What a great idea! I'll have to look into that as a nice gift. I usually pick up a calendar at the little gift store in Kilohana.

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
23,688 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kauai Calendars

22kauai, there was a time that I used to scrapbook calenders for my family members, using original printed pictures we had taken on our trips. It was a lot of fun, but very time consuming. Those were the days when I didn't know about trip advisor!

I did receive an e-mail from a TA friend, and they are mailing me a Maui calendar, so all is well! Well, not all well, but I am delighted at the ALOHA that is evident from a lot of the posters on these forums.

Mele Kalikimaka!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
936 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Kauai Calendars

That is a great idea 22kauai.

I scrapbook and have looked at shutterfly but never thought of doing that. It will have to wait until next year as I bought my calendars at ABC. Thanks for the tip.

Cheryl

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
11,690 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kauai Calendars

Awesome 22Kauai! I commented that I thought I was going to maybe try using my own pictures for one this year, but then I got deleted. I think it will be a great way to remember my trips!

Oahu, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
21,539 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Kauai Calendars

Aloha,

Thats a freat idea.

Looks like it's on sale too !

www.shutterfly.com/calendars…

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
11,690 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Kauai Calendars

Great find Jet! May be doing that today! What a fabulous way to look at pictures from the trip every day!!

South Coast NSW
Level Contributor
2,383 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Kauai Calendars

I have not been to Kauai or Maui myself - if I were going there, I would be interested to hear where people go to buy their calendars. The same goes for art as well.

We picked up some great art this last trip from of all places, Walmart - on the back of the art it said it is designed and printed in Maui and it had a link to this place -

http://www.islandartstore.com

They have some calendars there, not as many as I expected though. They do mail to Canada - and internationally, but they do not tell you how much until they know what you have ordered and that is fair enough, they offer a couple different options.

This is a great option if you do not want to carry a lot of stuff home with you in your luggage, or if you *forgot* to get something for someone and you have some time to get it shipped to you before you have to show up with their gift. :)

I am lucky because I have a friend in the US who will mail on to me, so if you have that, this particular site ships free to US if you spend over $30 and I do not think you will have any trouble doing that. ;)

I am really tempted by that Art of Sundram 2014 one. That is gorgeous.