We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help please with HBR condo decision!

Grand Isle, Vermont
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Help please with HBR condo decision!

My husband and I are making our first trip to Hawaii in May. 40th wedding anniversary! After 9 nights on the Big Island, we have 6 nights on Kauai, May 19-25. I think we'd love HBR, but I'm having a hard time deciding on which unit. Would prefer 1 bedroom versus studio, but would like to keep it under $250/night. Would prefer top floor, but would consider first floor if it seemed the best available choice. Any suggestions among these available units: 7202, 9123, 4105, 7306, 7307, 6303? I've gotten so much great information from reading this forum, my thanks to all those who take the time to post!

La Mirada...
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
16,010 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help please with HBR condo decision!

jebett is a regular on these forums, she owns at HBR. I'm sure she'll chime in. We're also coming up on our 40th....May 26th!

Congratulations!

3Chihuahuas

California
Level Contributor
37,031 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help please with HBR condo decision!

Hi.

It seems to be choose HBR day.....

7202 is a hotel room unit. I thought you wanted a one bedroom. 7303 is booked. Too bad. Its nice.

9123 is a ground floor but nice views. Its a good choice. Not top of the line, but nice. 4105 is owned by the same owner as 9124. Its also fine. I haven't been in 7306 for a long time but the views are nice. That building is down a long walkway. 7307 is in escrow and I'm not sure I would want to deal with that.

6303 I love. I used to stay there before I bought. Nice furnishings and nice views. I would choose that one and grab it tonight.

Grand Isle, Vermont
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help please with HBR condo decision!

Thank you, jebett. I appreciate your quick and knowledgeable response! I guess it's time to make a decision!

California
Level Contributor
37,031 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help please with HBR condo decision!

Good luck.I leave the 19th otherwise I would have invited you over for a glass of wine. Have fun.

5. Re: Help please with HBR condo decision!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2015, 06:18