We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

McDonalds hot pies

new york
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
McDonalds hot pies

Can anyone tell me what the seasonal pie is at MCdees ? I will be there in 20 days . I'm hoping for banana or haupia.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
3,698 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: McDonalds hot pies

Okay, slightly off topic because it's not Mickey D's pies but my guys LOVE the Spam McMuffins when in Hawaii! LOL!

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
20,788 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: McDonalds hot pies

I just learned something new about McDonalds! Now next April when we come to Hawaii, we will be having breakfast at McDs and we never eat there here at home, except to get the occasional Green Chile Double Cheeseburger! Thanks for this enlightenment.

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: McDonalds hot pies

Spam McMuffins! You got me there!

I haven't set foot in a McD's in decades except for that one stop for a Taro Pie! Now I'm going to have to run out in the morning for Spam McMuffins! Just like I run out to Daylight Donuts or the bakery in Puhi for Spam whatever-you-call-thems that they make in the morning and if you don't get there before 8:00, they're all gone to the construction workers!

Unfortunately, the choice is either Elele or Wailua area, neither of which are close!

BARB

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
3,698 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: McDonalds hot pies

Hopefully some locals, and/or recent visitors to the Hawaiian islands will chime in, but it may vary by store whether they carry the Spam McMuffins or not. As I recall on our last trip just over year ago, one Mickey D's on Maui had them, but another said they did not. But it will be fun to find out on our next trip! And I know my guys will be happy little campers if they can get their Spam McMuffin fix!!! LOL!

Kaua'i, HI
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Poipu, Lihue
Level Contributor
17,864 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: McDonalds hot pies

Aloha from Kaua'i!

I don't go to McDonald's very often - but I have never seen a spam McMuffin here on Kaua'i.

Malama Pono,

Janet

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
3,698 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: McDonalds hot pies

Mahalo, Miss Janet! The last time I remember for certain our guys got their beloved Spam McMuffins was on our trip 3 years ago to Maui. I know the Whalers Village location (now closed) had them. Trying to recall if the one right in Lahaina had them or not….. Seems like they got them again a year ago, but not as sure about that.

I appreciate your input, Janet, as I didn't want to give anyone that would be on the hunt false hopes of finding a Spam McMuffin on Kauai. :-) I know my DH is hoping to find them on either Oahu or Maui when we are there next Jan/Feb! LOL!

new york
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: McDonalds hot pies

Koloa girl can you please check out the Pie advertisement next time you drive by

28. Re: McDonalds hot pies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 05:17