We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Kilauea falls open to the public?

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
258 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Is Kilauea falls open to the public?

I have read different stories about this water fall, I think it's in private property, but I read comments that you could visit, and I have also read comments that you can't. Please inform me.

Thanks

Golden, Canada
Destination Expert
for Regina
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Kilauea falls open to the public?

Private, not open...

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,506 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Kilauea falls open to the public?

Have not ever heard about Kiluea Falls, but if it is on private land, we do not tresspass, period. There are plenty of other waterfalls,and beautiful places to enjoy on kauai without crossing private land.

For us , and we hike and explore over all the garden island, private land is Kapu, stay out. Will not slow you up at all since you can easily go to plans B, C, D, etc.

You will be overwhelmed by kauai's natural wonders. Get ready for a fantastic sharing of tropical beauty.

California
Level Contributor
37,036 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Kilauea falls open to the public?

Type in Kilauea Falls and a recent thread should pop up with the very same question.

It is private property.

4. Re: Is Kilauea falls open to the public?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2015, 06:18