We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Advisor Meet Up May 25 to June 1 and Kauai Ono

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
606 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Advisor Meet Up May 25 to June 1 and Kauai Ono

There is a thread about a TA meet up in early May...here's mine for posters coming between May 25 and June 1.

I've done TA meet ups in Cozumel Mexico and they are loads of fun. I'd love to do one when on Kauai.

Hubs and I are staying in Princeville area. Anyone else on the island this time frame?

Also planning on reserving Kauai Ono for dinner May 29. Sure would be fun to dine with some TA members!

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

California
Level Contributor
36,708 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Advisor Meet Up May 25 to June 1 and Kauai Ono

I am having a TA get together earlier in May on May 12th.

If you want to do another one later in month, just plan it for whatever day is good for you.

Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
16,773 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Advisor Meet Up May 25 to June 1 and Kauai Ono

T&D , there's no limit on how many TA meet ups. Have another one in May if you want. I'm going to be there for a very short visit for a meeting, arriving on May 27th. If you want to plan it for the south shore I for one can drop by. So keep bumping your thread to see if there's interest.

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
606 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Advisor Meet Up May 25 to June 1 and Kauai Ono

Sorry we will miss you Jebett!

Thanks Napa guy!

So, anyone out there who wants to meet up on the north shore between May 25 and June 1? We are flexibile!

California
Level Contributor
36,708 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip Advisor Meet Up May 25 to June 1 and Kauai Ono

Me too T&D. TA get togethers are lots of fun.

I would do as Napaguy suggested and post this a little closer to the time you are going to be there and repost often. I think there was another thread about a lot of people coming to Kauai during you timeframe so hopefully you will have a good turnout.

I will also post my TA get together a month before. It will be at my place.

Have a great time and make sure Napaguy behaves himself!!!!

Venice, Florida
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip Advisor Meet Up May 25 to June 1 and Kauai Ono

If you do end up doing a TA meet up at Kauai Ono, I'd love to hear bout it. Can't make it, but would like to hear TA thoughts on Kauai Ono.

Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
16,773 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip Advisor Meet Up May 25 to June 1 and Kauai Ono

Sorry, T&D, since it's gong to be on the north shore I'll have to take a pass. It's not that it's a long drive. I usually drive back and forth a lot while I'm on island but this time I'm going to be there in Poipu for only a whopping 4 days.

Coto de Caza...
Level Contributor
203 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trip Advisor Meet Up May 25 to June 1 and Kauai Ono

Napaguy, if you're going to be in Poipu July 31 - August 16th, let me know. I would love to meet you! We just left Kauai on Sunday and I already miss it.

8. Re: Trip Advisor Meet Up May 25 to June 1 and Kauai Ono

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2015, 04:28