We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount deals at Costco for activities

California
Level Contributor
37,031 posts
120 reviews
Save Topic
Discount deals at Costco for activities

I was at the Lihue Costco yesterday and they have some pretty good discounts on 4 activities.

1. $144 for a round of golf, use of cart, and range balls at Makai Golf Course. Good for any time, 7 days a week. You can also purchase this on Costco.com.

2. 20% off Princeville Zipline (you purchase a $100 gift card for $79.99)

3. There was one similar to the zipline for Safari Helicopter

4. 20% Holo Holo Boat tours

Hope this saves some visitors some money.

California
Level Contributor
9,640 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discount deals at Costco for activities

Good to know! I just sent the info. to our son.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discount deals at Costco for activities

How do you get the discounts? I am interested in the holo holo discount

California
Level Contributor
37,031 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discount deals at Costco for activities

How do you get the discounts?

You need to be a Costco member, you walk into the Costco on the island, and they are towards the front of the store, near the checkout area. You buy a gift card for $80 and get $100 worth of certificates. I am not sure if Costco.com has the discounts online for Holo Holo. I only read about getting the Makai golf deal that was also online because thats the one I was interested in purchasing. Always read the fine print on the back of the certificate for any restrictions, but I didn't see any.

Felton, California
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Discount deals at Costco for activities

I just found holo holo on costco .com ... Anyone know if its good for all trips.. Cant see the rigid raft trip advertised....and can you use it to book it online and get the early discount too? Thanks all

California
Level Contributor
37,031 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Discount deals at Costco for activities

You might want to give Holo Holo a call. Its like a gift certificate.

Felton, California
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Discount deals at Costco for activities

Thanks, just called them... Its one or the other ... Early booking discount online or costco voucher ...

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
611 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Discount deals at Costco for activities

Re Holo Holo, I just called and was told that the Costco discount only applies to the Port Allen trips.

8. Re: Discount deals at Costco for activities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2015, 06:17