We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hanalei Farmer's Market hot items

bwright1
Level Contributor
171 posts
Save Topic
Hanalei Farmer's Market hot items

We're going to join the fun of today's farmer's market, what vendors should we hit? I hear there is goat cheese that is to die for. Anything else? I always love the expertise here!

Bainbridge Island...
Level Contributor
113 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hanalei Farmer's Market hot items

The goat cheese is to die for! We were there last February. Can't recall the vendor name but there was only one selling goat cheese so easy to find. Also bought some tomatoes and of course pineapple. :) Enjoy!

California
Level Contributor
36,411 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hanalei Farmer's Market hot items

Flowers are wonderful. I pick up some handmade napkins as gifts. The Koa bowls are nice if the guy is there. Pillow covers. Goat cheese is a must. If the honey guy is there its very good. There is usually someone selling gluten free morning buns that I like. Oh heck...its all good.

La Mirada...
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
15,636 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hanalei Farmer's Market hot items

Kunana Dairy Goat Cheese...the lilikoi is to Die for. I've always looked at the ocean glass jewelry...never bought any, but I've looked plenty.....

La Mirada...
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
15,636 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hanalei Farmer's Market hot items

bw...the Waipa Market just north of Hanalei is good one too. Tuesday afternoon, 1:30pm (or 2:00pm). Kunana Dairy, Right Slice Pie ladies.......lots of produce and evidently, the lasagna guy, which I've always missed.....

bwright1
Level Contributor
171 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hanalei Farmer's Market hot items

Awesome, thanks everyone!!

6. Re: Hanalei Farmer's Market hot items

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2015, 06:17