We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Babysitting at Sheraton

Level Contributor
246 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Babysitting at Sheraton

I want childcare for a few hours in the evening... Any local recommendations? Does the hotel provide recos?

California
Level Contributor
36,656 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Babysitting at Sheraton

You can always call the concierge. I bet they have recommendations.

(808) 742-1661

Services

""Room service, complete with daily maid service, is available. Valet parking for guests with cars is also offered at the Sheraton Kauai. Guests can also avail of dry cleaning, laundry, and babysitting services. For those who want to relax and rejuvenate, a massage and skin center and a beauty salon are also in the resort. A fitness center is available for those who want a daily workout regimen.""

Denver
Destination Expert
for Poipu
Level Contributor
3,359 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Babysitting at Sheraton

My husband's co-worker used Sharon at Nana's Babysitting Service 808-634-3048 a number of times during a week's visit last winter and thought she was great. "Highly recommended!" were her exact words... =] 808-634-3048

Many 5 star Yelp reviews, too: yelp.com/biz/nanas-babysitting-service-kauai

Edited: 26 June 2014, 19:06
3. Re: Babysitting at Sheraton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 06:17