We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon!

Munhall...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon!

My husband and I are going to Kauai for our honeymoon. We are splitting our time between the North and South shore. What recommendations/must see/must do/must eat here's should we make sure we do?

Thanks in advance!

California
Level Contributor
36,721 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon!

South Shore go visit Waimea Canyon. North Shore visit Hanalei and have dinner at BarAcuda.

When are you going? Depending on when you are going will depend on where we recommend taking a boat trip from. Summer from North Shore and winter from westside.

To the right of your question are top questions and they include must sees, must dos, restaurants, hiking suggestion, off the beaten path suggestions. Please read those. Buy a guidebook too.

pzp
Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Kapaa
Level Contributor
23,722 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon!

First, when are you going, and how much time will you have? Kaua`i is small enough that you don't really need to split north/south. You will need a car. For things to do, etc, you'll find lots of info in the Top Questions to the right. You should also get a guidebook.

My top, top, top, must do is a helicopter (or fixed wing) tour.

Munhall...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon!

We are going The beginning of August. We are going to be there for 8 nights. We've already booked places on both shores.

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
39,543 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon!

Any particular food?

I would do a boat trip of the Napali coast from Hanalei - I used Holoholo charters. :)

How about a luau??

5. Re: Honeymoon!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2015, 06:17