We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vow Renewal Kauai

Phoenix, Arizona
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Vow Renewal Kauai

My husband and I are going to Kauai in November for our 10 year anniversary and are planning a vow renewal to include our 4 yr and 1 yr old children. We made a reservation with Rev. Wes Cronk and I would love to hear anyone and everyone's experiences with him and the location Shipwreck beach. Maybe recommendations on transportation to this beach with our children. Great dinner spot for that evening, Luau's, etc. We are staying at Sheraton Kauai Resort.

Thank you in advance for all your advice!

California
Level Contributor
9,455 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vow Renewal Kauai

Sounds lovely! My choice for a great dinner would be either Tide Pools at the Hyatt or Plantation Gardens which is a short walk from the Sheraton.

California
Level Contributor
36,048 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vow Renewal Kauai

Tidepools would be wonderful and the kids will get a kick out the koi fish. Shipwreck Beach is beautiful but rough.

Congratulations.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
3,568 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vow Renewal Kauai

I think Shipwreck should be a good spot. It's scenic, but not good for swimming, so it should be relatively uncrowded. If the kids are included for dinner, consider the Beach House. You might all feel a bit more comfortable there.

Congrats on your 10th. We're planning a similar ceremony in a couple weeks at Tunnels Beach to celebrate our 40th.

Princeville, Hawaii
Level Contributor
7,013 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vow Renewal Kauai

Is there some reason you won't be driving yourself to the vow renewal? That would make the most sense.

California
Level Contributor
36,048 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vow Renewal Kauai

"Like" Images by Liz on Facebook. She just posted some pictures of a couple who got married at Shipwreck. You can see what your pictures could look like.

6. Re: Vow Renewal Kauai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2015, 06:15