We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pahio Kauai Beach Villas

Indiana
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
Pahio Kauai Beach Villas

The pictures of Pahio KBV were great. Thanks for sharing them . We have a 2 bedroom so it looks like I won't be disapointed. We have owned our timeshare for 20 years and haven't had a bad exchange yet. My wife and I like to walk the beach so this beach looks perfect for that . I guess the bad reviews must have been people expecting to much . I read they were planning to redo the pool . Any update on that ?

Los Gatos, CA
Level Contributor
119 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pahio Kauai Beach Villas

Any update to the proposed KBV pools, or if Hilton has relented and will let KBV guests use their pools (even for a fee).

Buford, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,724 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pahio Kauai Beach Villas

Just got a Pahio update newletter a couple days ago. They're still working on the KBV pool permits. No speculation as to when they will be starting on the new pool. Old pool should still be there. The Hilton will let you use their pools for about $15/day / unit (or 4 guests--don't remember which).

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pahio Kauai Beach Villas

Just checking to see if anyone has any update on "new" the KBV pools.

We usually rent from a private party in F building 2b2b. We have just been quoted 1300.00 for the week, with 100.00 cleaning. Some in the H building are 1600.00 week. Any one hear of anything else in F building, or knwo any privates to rent from?

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pahio Kauai Beach Villas

Has anyone heard about the rentas a KBV going down any with the downturn in the economy (well and the flight cost out there)?

I wonder hold long they can put off doing the pools, heck it has been years...

Buford, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,724 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pahio Kauai Beach Villas

I don't know if this is still a valid rental site but I had this bookmarked for a couple years---

http://beachvillaskauai.com/

Still no news on the pool. I think they can put that off as long as they're still building at Bali Hai.

6. Re: Pahio Kauai Beach Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 03:18