We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boulay Inn is great place to stay and only $75per night!

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
221 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Boulay Inn is great place to stay and only $75per night!

In December I spent a few days on Kauai while on my way to New Zealand. I was looking for a reasonably priced accommodation on the South Shore area within close proximity to beaches, restaurants, etc. I have been to Kauai a few times and knew my way around but had never heard of the Boulay Inn. I wrote in the forum to see if anyone had stayed there and did not receive a response. I decided to take a chance and booked in for five nights.

What a great find! The Boulay Inn is a very private 500 sf fully furnished apartment located above a garage with nice views of the mountains, countryside and sea. It has one bedroom and a pull out couch, a fully equiped kitchen, vaulted ceilings, lots of windows and light, ceiling fans, large bath, and a wrap around lanai. It is located in Omao (near Koloa) which is just a few minutes from everything. There is a laundry available, beach chairs, etc. The accommodation is immaculate and very comfortable. The hosts live in the house adjacent and respect your privacy but are also very nice and helpful. The price is truly amazing at $75 per night!

I hesitated to write this review as I want to make sure it is available next time I visit Kauai but thought I should share this great find with everyone. Their website has pictures and more info at http://home.hawaii.rr.com/boulayinn/

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2,452 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boulay Inn is great place to stay and only $75per night!

Go Blue!

I will keep it mind for folks passing through, just as you did.

2. Re: Boulay Inn is great place to stay and only $75per night!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 13:20