We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip report February 2013 - daytrip to Lanai (with pictures)

Washington, D.C.
Level Contributor
227 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Trip report February 2013 - daytrip to Lanai (with pictures)

Thanks everyone for your excellent advice, especially drvalgemae who basically gave me a Lanai-for-dummies crash course on where to go and what to do. I wouldn't have been able to pull it together without your help. Mahalo! :)

Link to my blog: …blogspot.com/2013/02/day-8-daytrip-to-islan…

We flew in from Oahu in the morning and left on the last ferry to Lahaina, so we had to make some difficult choices (had to skip the Munroe trail), but we were able to get a good first impression. Garden of the Gods was amazing and I loved the Shipwreck Beach area -- and let's not forget driving the Hummer; that was quite the adventure. Lunch at the Blue Ginger was perfect btw!

It's a bit quiet for me so I wouldn't stay for a week, but I'm not ruling out another daytrip in the future.

Thanks again!

Pearland, Texas
Level Contributor
171 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Trip report February 2013 - daytrip to Lanai (with pictures)

Love your blog with all the beautiful photos. I've just begun planning our next trip to Hawaii and your pics have gotten me even more excited. Thanks for sharing!

12. Re: Trip report February 2013 - daytrip to Lanai (with pictures)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Lanai