We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

OLL breakfast

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,139 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
OLL breakfast

Someone mentioned that the OLL does a breakfast. I was not aware of this. I looked on their website and it is not mentioned on there. Does anyone have more information on this? Does it include a show?

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
6,635 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: OLL breakfast

I think they call it the Feast at Lele or something like that..do a forum search as it has had real good reviews.

S.F. Bay Area
Level Contributor
3,008 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: OLL breakfast

Ho'omana'o - by the Old Lahaina Luau...

Includes - Hawaiian style breakfast buffet & various Hawaiian cultural experiences (Hula-show & instruction, Alupua'a-poi pounding/net fishing, Hawaiian warfare etc).

Call OLL toll free & ask them for info - strange it's not on their site??

Level Contributor
687 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: OLL breakfast

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29220-i86-k670584…

Try that link.

This is something I MEANT to do, but didn't. Kicking myself now.

Santy

Kihei, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2,721 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: OLL breakfast

www.oldlahainaluau.com/hoomanao/index.html

California
Level Contributor
372 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: OLL breakfast

The Feast at LeLe is a seperate luau.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
2,967 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: OLL breakfast

Wow, it looks like fun but it's $69 for breakfast....I think I'll just go to Da Kitchen and try to find a keiki hula show somewhere....

S.F. Bay Area
Level Contributor
3,008 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: OLL breakfast

"Wow, it looks like fun but it's $69 for breakfast....I think I'll just go to Da Kitchen and try to find a keiki hula show somewhere...."

Or Aloha Mixed Plate, then head across street to Lahaina Cannery mall for the FREE Keiki Hula Show @1:00pm every Saturday and Sunday....

8. Re: OLL breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 18:16