We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roberts Hawaii Shuttle OGG?

Oakland, California
Level Contributor
109 posts
1 review
Roberts Hawaii Shuttle OGG?

Hello:

Roberts Hawaii Airport Shuttle is about $38 for the trip I need to take (vs. $55 to $70 and even higher) on the other shuttle companies. Have any of you used Roberts, and if so, was it decent?

I see bad reviews about all of the shuttle companies (Speedi, VIP, Executive), so tempted to just go with the cheapest, but don't want to end up stranded.

(Yes, I know that a car is necessary on Maui, and I am meeting up with people who have a car.)

3 replies to this topic
Maui
Level Contributor
71,930 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Roberts Hawaii Shuttle OGG?

Where are you going? uber may be a good choice for you, depending on your destination.

Roberts is known for being slow and having a LOT of stops. Also make sure you are comparing the total price to total price, like taxes and any other charges.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,843 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: Roberts Hawaii Shuttle OGG?

Our folks used them last year to and from the airport and they were quite happy with them. From the airport it was fine and while it did stop at a few resorts/condos they didn't mind it and it didn't take too long . I think it took them about an hour OGG to Honokowai with stops in between. Going to the airport, they were the only ones on board (mind you thought their flight was quite early).

Louisiana’s Cajun...
Level Contributor
507 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: Roberts Hawaii Shuttle OGG?

We used Roberts a few years ago and it was fine.

Reply to: Roberts Hawaii Shuttle OGG?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted