Does this itinerary sound doable or too much packed into one day? And does the order make sense?
2 adults - repeat visitors to Maui. I prefer not to split this over two days...would rather have one day even if it's long...but don't want to be so rushed we feel like we're running from one spot to another.
1. Start from the west side (Mahana) and go to Oo Farm for coffee breakfast tour (begins at 8:30)
2. Stop at Ocean Vodka for a tour (looks like many are offered throughout the day)
3. Makawao - Sherri Reeve Gallery and other shops of interest
4. Paia - Maui Hands, Maui Craft Guild, other shops of interest
5. Possible stop at Ho'okipa Beach Park for a walk
6. Late lunch/early dinner at Mama's - 4:00?