We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maui, Poll - Your favorite restaurant and Why?

ga
11 posts
Save Topic
Maui, Poll - Your favorite restaurant and Why?

Thanks

ft myers fl
Level Contributor
122 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maui, Poll - Your favorite restaurant and Why?

Mama's Fish House for ambiance, incredible service, tasty, tasty food, nice wine selection and the memories that stay with me.

buc
upper sandusky, ohio
Level Contributor
1,022 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maui, Poll - Your favorite restaurant and Why?

Joe"s in Wailea, very nice setting, excellent service, cost not too bad.

California
Level Contributor
372 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maui, Poll - Your favorite restaurant and Why?

Before our trip this past May I would have said Mama's Fish House and while that is still one of my favorites I have to add The Plantation House in Kapalua, amazing view and delicious food.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
627 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maui, Poll - Your favorite restaurant and Why?

David Pauls - the food!

Utah
Level Contributor
103 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Maui, Poll - Your favorite restaurant and Why?

I have to give another nod to the Plantation House restraunt. We had our kids and didn't get to go out to dinner too much, but we did make it there for a late breakfast. It was fantastic and the view was awesome. Michelle

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
195 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Maui, Poll - Your favorite restaurant and Why?

For breakfast, CJ's Deli for great food cheap. Only exception is the day we go to Haleakala for sunrise and then it's Kula Lodge for a breakfast that warms you back up, with a great view tossed in.

For lunch, it's whatever beach we end up on, with sandwiches and stuff from the Honlua Store.

For memorable dinner, it's Plantation House for unsurpassed views, food and service at sunset. For casual dinner, it's Jonny's Burger Joint for Keoki's Gold and a burger.

There are certainly others that merit mention, but that makes up my favorite food through the day...

S.F. Bay Area
Level Contributor
3,008 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Maui, Poll - Your favorite restaurant and Why?

Kimo's (on the rail..) - the place just screams, "I'm in Maui !"

Cleburne, Texas
Level Contributor
401 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Maui, Poll - Your favorite restaurant and Why?

Ferraro's at The Four Seasons Maui - beautiful view at sunset, excellent service and food and fantastic music!

Menifee, California
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Maui, Poll - Your favorite restaurant and Why?

Aloha!

KIMO's...not fancy, but the ambiance...plus, good food and great service...and the views!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bryan Brown

BBrown9825@aol.com

Missouri
Level Contributor
784 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Maui, Poll - Your favorite restaurant and Why?

Used to be Leilani's, still has best sunset view. Now my favorite is Kimos. I love eating right by the water ,and the food is great. I like getting the bread and carrot rolls, plus caesar salad with your meal. Also, the pina colada was very good!