We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hello....Best hotel for a honeymoon?? Help pls so many choic

New York
Level Contributor
271 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hello....Best hotel for a honeymoon?? Help pls so many choic

Hello everyone how are you? just wondering if anyone knows which out of all thise hotels is the best for honeymooners? looking for a great beach...........really nice romantic hotel........i have been looking thru all of these pics.........help please........so hard getting married next may :)

San Diego...
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hello....Best hotel for a honeymoon?? Help pls so many choic

what is your price point?

Hana, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,076 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hello....Best hotel for a honeymoon?? Help pls so many choic

That's right! Do you want North Maui or South Maui. If I had to get married again it would be the Makena area (South). Just MHO! Tell us more detail please!

S.F. Bay Area
Level Contributor
3,008 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hello....Best hotel for a honeymoon?? Help pls so many choic

Personally, if I were getting married I'd forget about hotels & book this place:

http://www.fabulous-homes.com/gold/index.html

Greensboro, North...
Level Contributor
419 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hello....Best hotel for a honeymoon?? Help pls so many choic

I did many hours of research and booked the Four Seasons to stay at. This is not for a honeymoon but many people who contribute to this forum helped convince me of that. I wanted someplace really special to go with my husband for our anniversary. You are treated very special there.

If you want Kaanapali, the Hyatt there is lovely!

Best wishes!

New York
Level Contributor
271 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hello....Best hotel for a honeymoon?? Help pls so many choic

Thank you for the help...........my price range maybe between $300 and $500 a night..... this where i am having the problem.........there are so many hotels and aresa of maui to choose from.....not sure where is the best town to stay in with the best beach :)

We are getting married May 17th so we were going on our honeymoon may 19th......for 10 nights somewhere....lol just not sure where at this point...........just want a great hotel.......great beach......but nothing super crzy expensive.......like the Bora Bora hotels...........not paying 1,000 a night .....lol thank you for you help

Washington
Level Contributor
1,783 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hello....Best hotel for a honeymoon?? Help pls so many choic

The Sheraton at Kaanapali is wonderful! Lazy lagoon pool and oceanfront pool bar and on the best part of Kaanapali beach. Their pool area is much less crowded, and has fewer kids, that the Hyatt or WEstin with their "Disney style" waterpark pools. It is a sophisticated, understated kind of accomodation in its decor.

Menifee, California
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hello....Best hotel for a honeymoon?? Help pls so many choic

Aloha!

Sheraton Maui...great beach, excellent WEST Maui location, nice pool, pretty staff, more quiet and romantic than some of the other resorts in the center of Kaanapali Beach...I think it is a real winner!

Bryan Brown

BBrown9825@aol.com

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
45,244 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hello....Best hotel for a honeymoon?? Help pls so many choic

Sheraton Maui. Make sure they know that you are on your honeymoon.

Hyatt is a very large convention hotel. Not too graceful. Lots of stuff. The Westin in not honeymoon worthy.

There are large luxury resorts in So Maui - Grand Wailea and such. I think the Ka'anapali/West Maui area is more convenient for other fun stuff.

Menifee, California
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hello....Best hotel for a honeymoon?? Help pls so many choic

pretty staff,

Aloha!

I meant to say "pretty grounds"...but the staff is pretty, too!

LOL

Bryan Brown

BBrown9825@aol.com

New York
Level Contributor
271 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hello....Best hotel for a honeymoon?? Help pls so many choic

Thanks so much for the infor..... just looking at all the pics.. so its seems like everyone thinks the Sheraton? Not to familar with all the beaches and names....have to read up some more.....

looks like i will have to take another look at the sheraton.....best for honeymoon.... seems that what everyones has said so far....still open for any suggestion......thanks so much