We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turtle Adventures for Kids on Maui - who has done this?

Haiku
Level Contributor
721 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Turtle Adventures for Kids on Maui - who has done this?

Saw this from another TA post and wanted to get some feedback from kids or parents who have done this one. Note what age your kids are too.

"Turtle Project - 'A Marine Education activity for kids and families, snorkle with endangered species at a turtle research site with a marine naturalist. Kids leave the project with an educational teaching kit.'

Kids can learn about the giant green sea turtle, photograph turtles, visit turtle cleaning station and snorkle with sea turtles in their natural habitat. Ocean Project- 808-667-6706, email- oceanproject@prodigy.net"

Boston...
Level Contributor
197 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turtle Adventures for Kids on Maui - who has done this?

Bump

I sent an inquiry by email a day ago and haven't heard back. I'd also love to hear any feedback.

Ohio
Level Contributor
234 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turtle Adventures for Kids on Maui - who has done this?

I sent an email to the address listed that you have and it came back. Did yours? Also looking for info on the Turtle Project.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
654 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Turtle Adventures for Kids on Maui - who has done this?

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g60634-d62…

Check out the review on the following link. You may want to ask the person that wrote the review. Sounds like a very small (one person) organization.

Danville, California
Level Contributor
1,845 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Turtle Adventures for Kids on Maui - who has done this?

When we were in Maui in June, I saw these flyers at various places but you never know how long they have been there. It might be something that has stopped since no one is getting any feedback on it. The flyers were pretty generic- yellow poster board with basic info. It seemed really great for kids.

5. Re: Turtle Adventures for Kids on Maui - who has done this?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 11:22