We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hey, you West Coast Folks, Get any rain last night?

California
Level Contributor
907 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hey, you West Coast Folks, Get any rain last night?

It has been raining in the Calif. Bay Area since 4:00 pm PST yesterday, and finally slowed down about 5:00 am. Suppose to be clear and in the high 80's this weekend.

So. Calif.
Level Contributor
501 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hey, you West Coast Folks, Get any rain last night?

Here in Southern Calif. it was in the low 80's yesturday and suppose to be warmer today. It may hit 100 this weekend! Yikes!

Beaverton, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cannon Beach
Level Contributor
6,156 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hey, you West Coast Folks, Get any rain last night?

here is the weekend weather for portland oregon

Thursday, May 19 [Details/AccuPOP]

Cloudy spells with spotty showers. Winds from the SSW at 14 mph. High: 62�� F RealFeel��: 59�� F

Thursday Night: Partly cloudy with a shower in spots. Winds from the S at 8 mph. Low: 49�� F RealFeel: 46�� F

Friday, May 20 [Details/AccuPOP]

Mostly cloudy with a couple of showers. Winds from the SSW at 9 mph. High: 63�� F RealFeel: 62�� F

Friday Night: Partly cloudy. Winds from the S at 4 mph. Low: 48�� F RealFeel: 48�� F

Saturday, May 21 [Details/AccuPOP]

Partly sunny; pleasant in the afternoon. Winds from the S at 11 mph. High: 69�� F RealFeel: 67�� F

Saturday Night: Rather cloudy. Winds from the SW at 10 mph. Low: 48�� F RealFeel: 45�� F

Sunday, May 22 [Details/AccuPOP]

A morning shower possible; otherwise, intervals of clouds and sun. Winds from the WNW at 12 mph. High: 67�� F RealFeel: 64�� F

Sunday Night: Mainly cloudy. Winds from the NNW at 10 mph. Low: 46

Bay Area, California
Level Contributor
205 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hey, you West Coast Folks, Get any rain last night?

In the east, east bay it didn't rain until last night. While commuting to work (630am) it was still raining. It's suppose to stop. Partly cloudy up in Napa, sign of clearing.

California
Level Contributor
10,862 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hey, you West Coast Folks, Get any rain last night?

It's raining now and the clouds headed our way are dark dark dark. Supposed to clear up today and be sunny tomorrow and then hot on Sat.

Washington
Level Contributor
1,783 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hey, you West Coast Folks, Get any rain last night?

We have been getting drenched!

washington state
Level Contributor
3,006 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hey, you West Coast Folks, Get any rain last night?

In the seattle area, it's sunny one minute and then pouring rain the next. Lightening, thunder, you name it we got it.

Salem, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hey, you West Coast Folks, Get any rain last night?

Have we been getting rain? In answer to your question, I was 50 ft from a building and about another 50 from my car when the sky opened up, thunder rolled, lighting split the sky and within 30 seconds I was sitting in my car wringing the water from my clothes, and had water dripped frantically in my eyes! So ya-----we've got rain.;)

san pedro, CA
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Hey, you West Coast Folks, Get any rain last night?

We're leaving pretty good so cal weather for rain in Maui, we're still excited. We will not let it dampen our spirits. We leave tomorow, finally!!!! Thanks everyone for all you're wonderful pointers and advice!!!

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
4,991 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hey, you West Coast Folks, Get any rain last night?

Hula29...Next time i'm in Seattle we will have to have lunch and a shopping trip!

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
4,991 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hey, you West Coast Folks, Get any rain last night?

Hula 29...Next time I am in Seattle, we will have to have lunch and go shopping!