We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feast at Lele

Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Topic
Feast at Lele

I think this as been posted before, but I can't find it, so I'll ask ...

Someone mentioned that the entertainment from Feast at Lele was viewable from one of the restaurants in Lahaina. Which one?

Thanks! 6 weeks to go!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
654 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Feast at Lele

The grounds for the feast at Lele is connected to I'o. I'm not sure if you can see it from inside I'o but I'm sure you can hear it.

Pacific Grove...
Level Contributor
868 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Feast at Lele

what is the feast at Lele?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
654 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Feast at Lele

It is a high end luau in lahaina created by the I'O restaurant and the OLL. It is much more intimate becuase you get to sit at smaller tables and they serve you vs buffet style at most luaus.

They also serve you four courses which match up to the various polynesian regions that the show explores.

4. Re: Feast at Lele

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 12:19