We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maui Kai condo

Maryland
Level Contributor
502 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Maui Kai condo

Has anyone ever stayed at the Maui Kai condos either #206 or #306? they are both studio condos.

We previously stayed in #301 which we loved but were looking to go a little cheaper this time around and these studios are about $80/night cheaper. any recs will be apprciated.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,144 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maui Kai condo

We stayed in #301 in 2006 and absolutely loved it especially the shower!

I know that #306 has recently been remodeled to some extent. It also has the patio doors taken out to expand the living room area. The patio doors are on the raised wall on the lanai. We considered this unit this time but I didn't like that feature. Have you see the website for #306? You can find it under www.alohacondos.com or by typing it into the search box on VRBO.

I don't have any info on #206 but we will be in #203 in February.

Maryland
Level Contributor
502 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maui Kai condo

I loved 301 too! It was soooo nice to stay there!

However, we want to go a little cheaper this trip since my daughter is getting married this year. I guess I am lucky to be going to Maui this year with her getting married and so I am trying my best to find a reasonably priced condo that we will enjoy staying in, esp after staying in 301.I have reviewed the website for the 306 and am concerned about the enclosed lanai.

Do you have any info on 203, the one you will be staying at? Are you renting directly from the owner? If so, can you give me the contact info?

Thanks so much!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,144 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maui Kai condo

pattyann: The same lady owns 20l, 202 and 203. She has some other ones too in different resorts.

The VRBO # for # 203 is 106237. On that site there is a place you can click on to find her other rental listings. Her places are always clean and very nicely decorated.

Did you like the turtle shower in # 30l. We never wanted to get out of there.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
228 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maui Kai condo

Lovely2,

I will also be staying at the Maui Kai condo #203 in March. Will you let me know your thoughts when you return?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,144 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Maui Kai condo

Mele88: Yes, I can let you know what we think of #203 at the Maui Kai. We stayed in # 301 before so I know we do like it at the Maui Kai.

6. Re: Maui Kai condo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 03:16