We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

zipline question

La Verne, Ca.
Level Contributor
657 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
zipline question

Is skyline eco adventures the only zipline company there is?? We booked a zipline on the same day as our luau (bad Idea) zipline at 2:00 luau at 5:15 we'd never make it, so just wondering if there were any others out there?? Everything at Skyline is booked so we couldnt change they said we could go on the waiting list but we dont want to chance it, if all else fails we will have to rush.

Ohio
Level Contributor
234 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: zipline question

There is one in Kapalua. Their toll free number is 1-877-665-4386. Their website is kapaula.com/adventures/….

They have a morning tour that leaves I think at 10 am or noon. It is four hours and includes lunch. I have not done this yet, but have signed up with my kids for June.

La Verne, Ca.
Level Contributor
657 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: zipline question

Oh Thanks so much I will look into that one...

Michigan
Destination Expert
for Saint Joseph
Level Contributor
986 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: zipline question

Wow, Skyline Eco tours is up the road towards Haleakala'smummit. We loved doing the zipline there and highly reccomend it, but getting to a luau by 5:15? I doubt you will get that one accomplished. It seems like the zipline took at least a couple of hours. The drive to get to the luau will take awhile too. (You didn't say which luau). Also consider that clothes you would wear for ziplining might not be clothes you would want to wear to a luau. I vote for the doing zipline and skipping the luau if you have to choose.

4. Re: zipline question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 02:18