We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gas Prices

Oregon
Level Contributor
1,437 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Gas Prices

So I read a story yesterday, which I am sure a lot of you are aware of. Maui has the highest gas in the country. Specifically, Maui is higher than the rest of the islands, and gas in Hana is already $4.40 a gallon, with the rest of the island averaging around $4.00. I guess it is a good thing that I will just be so happy to be in Maui I really won't care about the price of gas.

Orange County...
Level Contributor
1,989 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Gas Prices

Unfortunately the cost of fuel effects air fares as well.

…cnn.com/2008/…

On a brighter note, my vespa gets 65 mpg. :)

California
Level Contributor
288 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Gas Prices

"If you go to Google maps gas prices you'll the highest price for gas in in Oakland, CA"

I don't think Google maps are very accurate. Maybe there's a single station that's charging $4/gal. but it's actually running about $3.60 - $3.70/gal. I live 20 miles away and my mom lives in Oakland and I visit all the time.

It'll be really nice to get the Texas oil man out of the White House.

Lake Macquarie...
Level Contributor
3,598 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Gas Prices

Welcome to the rest of the world.

14. Re: Gas Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 08:18