We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which brunch would you choose?

Stoutsville, Ohio
Level Contributor
308 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Which brunch would you choose?

I've read reviews for both the Prince Hotel Sunday brunch, and the Grand Wailea Sunday brunch. I can't decide which one to go too. So far the only dinner reservation I've made is at mama's fish house. Along with the sunday brunch what other restaraunt needs far in advance reservations.

Maui
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which brunch would you choose?

Go to the Maui Prince for Sunday Champagne Brunch!

Simply the best on Maui IMHO!!

Marietta, Ga. USA
Level Contributor
516 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which brunch would you choose?

Maui Prince is the bomb. Totally overwhelming.

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
43,041 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which brunch would you choose?

There simply is no comparison, the Maui Prince of course!!

SF Bay Area
Level Contributor
735 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Which brunch would you choose?

I've been to the Maui Prince Brunch. GO GO GO! You'l love it! We're taking our families there next year. We're specifically planning our trip so we get there Saturday, have brunch on Sunday, and get married on Wednesday! (we chose wednesday because its 09-09-09!)

You'll love the brunch, it's great. They have everything, and the servers and cooks are all really wonderful!

Well worth it!

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
43,041 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which brunch would you choose?

lightin, congrats on your wedding. We love the Maui Prince brunch so much, we had my son's wedding reception there after an early Sunday morning wedding. It was a big hit, and they even made the wedding cake!!

Stoutsville, Ohio
Level Contributor
308 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which brunch would you choose?

I just got off the phone with the Prince Hotel. I made my August 10th reservation for 1130am with a ocean view. I can't wait!!!!!

Detroit
Level Contributor
176 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Which brunch would you choose?

How much does the Maui Prince brunch cost and do you also have to make reservations?

SF Bay Area
Level Contributor
735 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Which brunch would you choose?

It's about $50 per person (not sure if the price is different for kids or seniors, but I'll ask as we have our trip coming up).

We made reservations about 3 or 4 weeks in advance of our last trip and could only get in really early or really late. The good (IMHO) times between 10:30-1pm were all booked.

Call as soon as you can if it's something you just "have" to do while on Maui.

SF Bay Area
Level Contributor
735 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Which brunch would you choose?

Thanks for the congrats Ms. Fuzz! We love the brunch too (obviously, LOL!). We missed it last trip because of the darn earthquake!

Stoutsville, Ohio
Level Contributor
308 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Which brunch would you choose?

When I made the reservation yesterday for August 10th there were only 2 times left. If I were you I would make it at least 3 weeks in advance so you can get a good table. They said they put me down for an ocean view table, we'll see if I get one.