We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sheraton or Maui Kaanapali Villas for skimboarding?

Venice, Florida
Level Contributor
1,608 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Sheraton or Maui Kaanapali Villas for skimboarding?

Can anyone tell me which would have the better beach for skimboarding, or are they about the same? Currently booked at the Sheraton.

Thanks!

Summer

Walnut Creek...
Level Contributor
338 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sheraton or Maui Kaanapali Villas for skimboarding?

The Sheraton is a beautiful property and is more upscale than Kaanapali Villas. The beaches join

at Black Rock so you can use either side depending

on what you like. So, I'd say that you're set!!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sheraton or Maui Kaanapali Villas for skimboarding?

almost identical. I don't know how pro you are at skimboarding but Big Beach in Makena is perfect for skimming

lake tahoe
Level Contributor
160 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sheraton or Maui Kaanapali Villas for skimboarding?

Summer,

Kaanapali Beach north of Black isn't nearly as crowded is as it is in front of the Sheraton. A less crowded beach would make it easier to skimboard???

Have a good trip!

Mauilover

4. Re: Sheraton or Maui Kaanapali Villas for skimboarding?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 16:19