We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October Roll Call!

rhode island
Level Contributor
808 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
October Roll Call!

Okay, I can't believe this, but DH just told me that he had a little surprise for me--we're going to Maui Ocotber 12th!!! This is unbelievable, because we're already booked to return there in March, so that will make 2 trips to Maui in one year. Totally unexpected! Anyway, just curious who else is going. So now it's just 44 more days for me. Anyone else...

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
164 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: October Roll Call!

You can add us to the list. We'll be on Maui 10/11 - 10/18 and then head over to Kauai until 10/24. I know there are a couple of others. I remember seeing some posts. We haven't started a countdown (yet). I didn't realize it was "only" 43 days for us.

NYC
Level Contributor
119 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: October Roll Call!

30 days for us - arriving Oct 1st (thru 8th) our 10 year anniversary! (Spent our honeymoon & 5 year on Maui as well) Can't wait! I feel like packing already!

California
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: October Roll Call!

It seems like just yesterday when our trip was 5 months away and then I started counting down to 113 days away and oh my now I can't believe it is only 44 days until our trip on Oct 13. I am soooo excited and yes I have started some packing. I can't wait to be there and don't think I will want to come home. Maybe we should have bought a one way ticket. I can see why people have time shares so that you visit yearly!

Sherwood, Oregon
Level Contributor
256 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: October Roll Call!

25 more days..we'll be there sept 24- oct 4th. Yippee!! Ours was also unexpected...that's the best kind!

Phoenix, AZ
Level Contributor
111 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: October Roll Call!

27 days for us...we will be there from 9/27-10/6. We found out we are going to Maui one of the best ways ever....

we own a DVC (Disney timeshare) and we put in for Maui a while ago. We were told that the resort we want is a longshot because we wanted the highly saught after Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Villas. So, I put in the request anyway with our back up plan being we would go to Disney...AGAIN!! We pretty much thought we were going to Disney when I checked my point balance and to my surprise, not only were we confirmed for Maui at the Westin OV, but they upgraded us to a 2 bedroom unit for the one bedroom point price!!! SCORE!!!!!! The member service lady I was speaking to told me she hardly ever sees that happen and that I should go out and buy a lottery ticket! I didn't...I thought this was winning enough!

Camas,Washington
14 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: October Roll Call!

Add us to the list Oct 15th-29th. Combo 20th Wedding Anniversary and hubby hasn't had vacation since early 90's. Can't Wait!! 47 days.

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
51 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: October Roll Call!

First trip to Hawaii, staying at MKV, October 9 to 18. Can't wait!

San Francisco
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: October Roll Call!

Early B-day present from my hubby =) Oct 3rd-17th staying at MKV. Absolutely cannot wait. The best and greatest gift I have ever gotten. See you guys there!!! Lisa

Phoenix
Level Contributor
324 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: October Roll Call!

Doing an inner island cruise and spending the 27th and 28th on maui....I'll be the tan guy with a cocktail in his hand!

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: October Roll Call!

We'll be just missing a lot of you.

10/18-11/1

Can't believe it's almost here, I am actually off to the gym soon. Gotta start tanning too.