We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

valley isle condos- couple of questions...

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
430 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
valley isle condos- couple of questions...

We are looking to go spring break 2010, have three young teens, looking for just a simple condo, but on a decent beach -swimmable. anyone stayed recently that can give me a heads up? Thanks

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
45,939 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: valley isle condos- couple of questions...

I'm assuming you are talking about the Valley Isle Resort in Kahana. There is a nice slice of beach that fronts this resort. I've seen turtles riding the waves from the lanai of a condo there. There is also a stream that runs out to the ocean next to the resort. If it rains it turns the water very brown. You don't want to swim in brown water. Most of the time the water is clean and the snorkeling there can be good. The 2 condo's I have seen there are very nice and well appointed. The pool is small but there is hardly anyone in it!!

michigan
Level Contributor
25 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: valley isle condos- couple of questions...

nice quiet condo, stayed there last year with my mom and aunt, in feb, not sure if april would improve swimming conditions but wasnt good at all in feb, very brown water, with lots of sediment and floaty's. on water. I'd look in napili bay maybe. or kehei surfside which also has small pool and older though friendy crowd but has great swimming/snorkling beach behind condo and awesome views in front.

Menomonie, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
784 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: valley isle condos- couple of questions...

We stayed there in June and swam quite a bit in the ocean there. It is a fairly nice beach, and it is very close to other beaches like kaanapali, napili, and kapalua. The pool is nice but a little small too, it is a pretty quite pool.

4. Re: valley isle condos- couple of questions...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 08:19