We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Westin Villas North

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Westin Villas North

Does anyone know what the view maybe from unit #7667 and 7668? I have called and requested these units but want to have ocean view?? I am a Gold timeshare owner of another resort so what are my chances of getting building 5 or 8?

S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Kihei, Maui, Hana, Haleakala National Park
Level Contributor
10,665 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Westin Villas North

We own at another resort.

With our trading company and management company owners get first choice. Folks trading in will get placed after owners. Trade ins only get placed the last week before arrival.

Westin might be different.

Greenacres, WA
Level Contributor
704 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Westin Villas North

I wouldn't try to change if they're able to give you these rooms. This is the top floor and overlooks the pool with some view of the ocean.

We returned from our Feb 8th trip and had the rooms next door to those but on the 4th floor. 7465 and 7466. We really enjoyed this location, not exactly a lot of ocean view but also easy access to the fire exit making it easy to park on the 3rd level parking and walk up the stairs rather then the maze of halls.

We own here and could not even get building 5 or 8 and i booked 12 months to the date in advance.

Honestly the entire property is beautiful and how much time really will you be in the room?

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,693 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Westin Villas North

You have to realise that most of buildings 5 and 8 are "oceanfront" rooms. The rooms further back may have a "slice" ocean view, if at all. I have been told they assign units the morning of your check-in...owners get priority and I believe Starwood "traders" come next followed by renters.

It's a gorgeous property! Think you will enjoy it!

4. Re: Westin Villas North

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 11:21