We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kea Lani Cabanas

Michigan
Level Contributor
122 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Kea Lani Cabanas

Does anyone know if anything is included in the reservation of a cabana for one day at the Fairmont Kea Lani? Do you just get the cabana, or maybe some water and fruit or something too? And why is it that I feel so hesitant to just ask Kea Lani? It isn't on their website, and I e-mailed them to find out how much it costs, so I know it will be $100. Is it weird of me that I feel shy asking what is included?

S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Kihei, Maui, Hana, Haleakala National Park
Level Contributor
10,543 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kea Lani Cabanas

Remember you are the customer. You are paying for the "item".

Question really is, "what is your $100 purchasing"?

What is included for that charge? Is a question that should be asked and the staff will be very glad to answer.

california
Level Contributor
144 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Kea Lani Cabanas

Adrienne, I just booked a cabana via the pool boy at the Kea Lani for 75.00 per day I like to do sunday and friday as cabana days so for 150.00 I get to days.....So just call and talk to the pool person..I don't think it is to full right now...When are you going to the Kea Lani? We will be there Aug 7-16

los angeles
Level Contributor
125 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kea Lani Cabanas

when i was there last year we had a cabana, they gave us a cooler with water, a fruit and cheese plate and magazines. the pool staff does come around to everyone and offer pineapple slices and cool towels.

Island of Hawaii...
Destination Expert
for Hilo, Island of Hawaii
Level Contributor
38,542 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kea Lani Cabanas

you're probably worried somewhere inside that you'll sound cheap or poorer than the ideal guest (for a hotel), to whom money and value is not an issue. Or perhaps you fear sounding like someone who doesn't often reserve cabanas.

But don't ... as was said, it is very normal to ask what is included in any amenity. People in Hawai'i are very happy to give info when they know the answer (and sometimes even if they are wrong).

5. Re: Kea Lani Cabanas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2010, 05:15