We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hawaii departure sign-in . . when do you leave?

Goodyear, Arizona
Level Contributor
993 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Hawaii departure sign-in . . when do you leave?

O.k. it’s finalized . . . I just changed my reservations from Oahu to Maui and know I made the right choice! I was concerned about Oahu being to commercialized and wanted to staying in a relaxing environment so I chose Maui for my first trip (not to add I saved $450).

I leave in 8 weeks 2 days and 18 hours but who’s counting. :-)I’ll be staying in a 1 bed 2 bath ocean-view condo at the Resort Quest Maui Hill. It is my first visit to Hawaii and I am extremely excited, that I can barely keep all this in!!!! Anybody out there leaving within the next couple of months and want to share their excitement/countdown?

Level Contributor
591 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hawaii departure sign-in . . when do you leave?

I'm so excited I could pee my pants...leaving for our honeymoon in 28 days. Will be there for 17 days. 6 nights in Kahana, 4 nights upcountry near makawao at the Aloha Cottage, Bali Bungalow and then 7 nights at the Maui Hill in a nice two bedroom. I can't wait. Am I there yet???

PA/USA
Level Contributor
144 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hawaii departure sign-in . . when do you leave?

Leave in 14 days,15 hours and 30 min. Going to Oahu first for 4 days and then Maui for 6 days. I am now at the point I can hardly sleep at night just thinking about it. It is our first trip to Hawaii and one that we have dreamed about.

Goodyear, Arizona
Level Contributor
993 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hawaii departure sign-in . . when do you leave?

ugh . . I leave 59 days so I am a bit jealous, but it coming soon! I wish I could stay for 17 days, but will on be in Maui for 7, but they will be the best 7 days in my life I hope!!!!

Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hawaii departure sign-in . . when do you leave?

I have 7 days and about 22 hours to go. First to Kauai for several days and then on to Maui. I can't wait!!

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hawaii departure sign-in . . when do you leave?

I'm leaving for my honeymoon on Oct. 23rd! I can't wait!! I am on this forum constantly!! We are spending 5 nights on Maui and then 8 nights on Kauai!

South Dakota
Level Contributor
54 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hawaii departure sign-in . . when do you leave?

We are going to the Big Island in November to visit our son in college. Eight days divided between both sides of the island.

Staying in a rental house in Hilo for the first part of our trip and at Outrigger Keauhou Beach Resort on Kona side over Thanksgiving. I've spent countless hours on this forum getting great information. Thanks everyone. Can't wait.

Pitt Meadows, Canada
Level Contributor
310 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hawaii departure sign-in . . when do you leave?

We leave on Sept. 24th for 2 weeks at The Whaler. I'm starting to get excited myself.

North Bend...
Level Contributor
184 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hawaii departure sign-in . . when do you leave?

Leaving on the 22nd for 12 days on Maui... and I STILL have not planned my activities yet....

But I sure am getting excited!!!

Texas
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Hawaii departure sign-in . . when do you leave?

Leaving on October 21st - 5 days in Oahu and 5 days on the Big Island.

Brooksville
Level Contributor
99 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hawaii departure sign-in . . when do you leave?

Leaving in 37 days for our 10 year ann. staying in maui for 7 days.