We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice please - Beach Wedding

Florida
2 posts
Save Topic
Advice please - Beach Wedding

Hi all, Please some advice. We are planning a wedding on Maui and thinking of using Merry Maui Weddings. Has anyone heard of them or used them?

Gig Harbor...
Level Contributor
4,157 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice please - Beach Wedding

I have heard of them, but not used them. I see no reason for concern.

Other popular ones are:

http://www.themauimarryingman.com/

http://www.anointedweddings-maui.com/

weddingsonmaui.com

www.tropicalmauiweddings.com

Congratulations!

SF Bay Area
Level Contributor
735 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Advice please - Beach Wedding

I have not heard of them (but that's just me - there's tons of wedding coordinators and service providers on Maui).

We're using A Paradise Dream Wedding for our September wedding

www.mauiwedding.net

and I know of Evonne, who if I could have I would have worked with

www.eventsbyevonne.com

Best wishes to you!

Mount Vernon,Il
Level Contributor
739 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Advice please - Beach Wedding

There are many good ones for sure. We used maui-angels.com

They are know as All Ways Maui'd. Kolleen and Bruce are super people. Shes does weddings and he is the photographer if you want one. Their prices are very reasonable. They are worth checking out for sure.

Best wishes to you!!!

san jose ca
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Advice please - Beach Wedding

Hi Haley girl, I hope you have not already gone with Merry Maui Weddings... I had a horible experience. I would not recommend them.

Adelaide
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Advice please - Beach Wedding

Hi, can you let me know what went wrong with Merry Maui Weddings, Im interested in booking with them.

Florence, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Oregon Coast
Level Contributor
6,065 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Advice please - Beach Wedding

Since you have not yet booked, I'll put in a plug for one of those listed by LesRose. DS#1 used http://www.anointedweddings-maui.com/ two years ago for their wedding on Keawakapu Beach. Neil and JoJo handled every detail, including the photography, very professionally and at a very reasonable price. I would HIGHLY recommend them!!

MINNEPOLIS
Level Contributor
178 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Advice please - Beach Wedding

I have not heard of Merry maui weddings but I was married in February and used A Paradise Dream Weddings. The photography is amazing. I would recommend them and congrats on your upcoming wedding. Maui is truly a dream wedding location!

United States
Level Contributor
2,860 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Advice please - Beach Wedding

We walked by a beautiful sunset wedding party. It was at hyatt kaanapali. Maybe you can contact hyatt directly?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Advice please - Beach Wedding

I noticed someone recommended All Ways Maui'd Weddings and Kolleen & Bruce Wheeler. Just wanted to second that - Kolleen & Bruce did our wedding this December at the Maui Tropical Plantation. We are SO happy with the location, ceremony and pictures. It was PERFECT. No hidden charges, no unexpected surprises, everything ran smoothly and was better than we expected. All planned long-distance, too. We were very pleased.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
114 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Advice please - Beach Wedding

We used White Orchid Weddings and had a great experience! We were married at the White Orchid Beach Estate and Yolanda Pelayo was our photographer.

Feel free to email with questions or I can send you pictures.

Kayla