We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yahoo we booked!!!

Chilliwack, B.C.
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Yahoo we booked!!!

Yes, we a now officially booked for our Nov maui vacation, got the confirmation that the condo is availble, flights have been booked since March. Now car rental and we are ready to go.

This will be our 5 th November in Maui, 4 at the same condo, yup, we like the place.

Just had to let someone know the deed is done.....:0)

Cheers

MArjorie

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,865 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yahoo we booked!!!

Congrats! Just get that car ASAP! have a great trip.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
691 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yahoo we booked!!!

Awesome! Feels great, huh? ;)

I just booked the last item (car rental) yesterday, so I too am all set to go. Now I'm slowly collecting everything else needed; must share that I found some great, forgiving swimsuits and a pair of ultra-comfortable, "fit foam" Adidas flip flops that take less effort to walk in than those thin-soled, thin-strap flip flops.

Chilliwack, B.C.
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yahoo we booked!!!

Thanks folks!Jess I have just purchased an awesome suit on ebay I have a favorite seller who looks like she has an outlet store, bought a couple of great NEW dresses and b'suits the dresses were adorable when we went to Cuba in May. cheersMarjorie

4. Re: Yahoo we booked!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 December 2009, 06:48