We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

11 days in dec- restaurants recc'd ?

idaho
Level Contributor
180 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
11 days in dec- restaurants recc'd ?

hi, we are off to maui at end of dec. will be me and husband. Love to go out to eat and our 1st time on maui. will be staying both south and north so any must eat at places? all prices/venues fine with us. heard mamas fishhouse a must?

thanks!

Tanya

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
46,967 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 11 days in dec- restaurants recc'd ?

Aloha,

Here's a recent thread with some restaurant rec. You can also search this forum, by the word "restaurant", then sort the results by date. It's a really popular topic--we love to eat!

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60634-i87-k323327…

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,055 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 11 days in dec- restaurants recc'd ?

Hi, there!

This is another good thread frome earlier this year...

tripadvisor.com/…17364518.

And yes, in my mind Mama's is a must do! Try it first for lunch to take in the views and then again for dinner! Amazing!

3. Re: 11 days in dec- restaurants recc'd ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2010, 06:26