We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Continental is adding an Orange County / maui flight March 7

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Continental is adding an Orange County / maui flight March 7

This is in addition to theadded Honolulu flight. They will try a 5:40 departure red eye back deal. Not sure how those times will work but the old Aloha Flights out of Orange Cunty were very popular. We need more flights, prices are way too high

so. cal
Level Contributor
702 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Continental is adding an Orange County / maui flight March 7

Longboard, thanks for that info. I'm checking twice per day hoping to catch a momentary dip in fares from somewhere in the LA area. Now I have another airline to watch. We are going in June so I have a bit of time. We'll see........

Maui
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Continental is adding an Orange County / maui flight March 7

The more choices we have.......much Better!!!

Angleton, Texas
Level Contributor
1,289 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Continental is adding an Orange County / maui flight March 7

If I'm not mistaken, they're flying a 737 out of there. Be sure to check SeatGuru to see how many seats are crammed in there. We flew a 737 on Aloha Airlines several years ago out of San Diego in F/C. The seats were crammed in so much, you had to contort yourself to get out of your seat, since the seat ahead of you took up all the extra space when it was reclined.

4. Re: Continental is adding an Orange County / maui flight March 7

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2010, 05:19