We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Warren & Annabelle's Check-in Time

Orange County, CA
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Topic
Warren & Annabelle's Check-in Time

We have already reserved the full package (drinks, appetizers, dessert)for Warren & Annabelle's. Check-in time is listed as 5:00 pm. What is the latest we can check-in and still take advantage of the full package that we purchased?

Boston
Level Contributor
263 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Warren & Annabelle's Check-in Time

If you have the dinner & drink package you should be there pretty close to on time. You won't have time to take advantage of the dinner/drinks and you'll miss some of the show if you're late.

East Hampton, NY
Level Contributor
277 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Warren & Annabelle's Check-in Time

is the dinner and drinks worth it? Or should we skip it?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Warren & Annabelle's Check-in Time

Dinner and drinks package is well worth it. The food is good and we had a great time meeting people.

Boston
Level Contributor
263 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Warren & Annabelle's Check-in Time

Some people have said they would rather skip the Annabelle part, but really enjoyed it. We found the dinner & drink portion to be worth it.

The food is decent, and if you plan to eat/drink anyway, the full package saves you some $. If don't feel like having a couple of drinks then it wouldn't be worth it. Enjoy the show!

Level Contributor
966 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Warren & Annabelle's Check-in Time

we loved loved loved the show featuring warren, but couldn't wait for the annabelle part to be over - BORING for us - much rather had dinner with wonderful view on front street and checked in 5-10 minutes prior to start of show ...... show is great!!! but annabelle BORING!!!

seattle
Level Contributor
257 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Warren & Annabelle's Check-in Time

I think you can safely check in at 5:30. I am one of the people who LOVED the part of the show with Warren but found the first part [Annebelles part] really boring. I would strongly suggest the drink show but since you already have tickets just arrive a little late and don't let the first part of the night worry you....IT GETS BETTER!!!!!

Newport Beach, CA
Level Contributor
407 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Warren & Annabelle's Check-in Time

Our reservations are for show only on Sat. night.When should we arrive? About how long is the Annabelle portion?

Greeley, CO
Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Warren & Annabelle's Check-in Time

If the Sat show is the same time as everyother day, I'd get there about 5:45pm.

The annabelle portion is about 1 hour.

I too thought it a bit long. I would have preferred maybe having an appetizer and a cocktail at a local restaurant, arrive at W&A's in time for maybe one more cocktail, then go out to eat after the show.

I did see many enjoying the annabelle part, but the singing and piano got old after awhile.

Orange County, CA
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Warren & Annabelle's Check-in Time

I called Warren & Annabelle's, and since are a party of 7, they would like us to check in at 4:45 pm to make sure we can all sit together.

I am sure we will enjoy each other's company even if Annabelle gets on our nerves. I'll make sure I tell everyone in our party that the best is yet to come!!