We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hooter's Restaurant?

new york, ny
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hooter's Restaurant?

Can anyone tell me if there are any Hooter's Restaurants on Maui? We collect the t-shirts, plus they are always fun places to visit.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,459 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hooter's Restaurant?

According to their website there is one in Honolulu, but none on Maui.

Edina, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
4,075 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hooter's Restaurant?

Why would anyone want to waste their time in paradise by going to a Hooters. You can eat their bad food in any city and the scenery on the beach (both natural and female) is better than in the restauant.

Beaverton, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cannon Beach
Level Contributor
6,055 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hooter's Restaurant?

went to hooters for the first time about a month ago --as posted the food is horrible - and as far as the ladies go the restaurant is selling the sizzle-- most of them look better from a distance then up close --big deal a wonder bra

new york, ny
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hooter's Restaurant?

like I said, the boys like to collect the t-shirts, that's the reason we go.

5. Re: Hooter's Restaurant?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2005, 13:19
the great state of...
Level Contributor
117 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hooter's Restaurant?

-Why would anyone want to waste their time in paradise by going to a Hooters. You can eat their bad food in any city and the scenery on the beach (both natural and female) is better than in the restauant.-

because they want to!

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
10,350 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hooter's Restaurant?

Though I am not a fan, Hooter's at the Aloha Tower Marketplace in Honolulu is quite popular with the workers in Downtown Honolulu...Some of the guys in my office go every Tuesday for "double punch" lunch (I have no idea...).

But, it is right on the habor, open air, with sports and beer...a surefire combination. The girls really aren't that spectacular, particularly given the diversity of Waikiki beach. Gordon Biersch, right on the point of the complex is my personal preference, and an excellent location if you want a typical urban Honolulu afterwork experience.

Spokane, WA
Level Contributor
1,403 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hooter's Restaurant?

Although no Hooters you can collect T shirts from Hard Rock Cafe and Bubba Gumps in Maui. Bubba Gumps is a lot of fun, and has good food.