We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maui jeweler wanted

Worcester, Ma
Level Contributor
35 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Maui jeweler wanted

Aloha

My wife and I will be travelling to Maui in Mid April to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. I am looking to surprise my wife with a piece of jewelry that will capture the significance of this day as well as the Island's heritage. So if you could suggest any jewelers on the island that could do this I would appreciate it. Or who to stay away from as well

Mahalo

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,343 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maui jeweler wanted

Nohoku has several locations on Maui, you didn't say where you are staying,

check their web-site.

www.nahoku.com/NaHoku/Home

For our 25th my DH bought me a sterling , appropriate right, "Heirloom Hawaiin" ring that says Kuuipo (Sweetheart)

I also LOVE my gold heirloom bangle.

Have fun shopping!

denver
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Maui jeweler wanted

Agree with previous post - Nahoku is an outstanding jeweler! Have fun picking out something wonderful for your lady! :) And, Happy 25th!

Worcester, Ma
Level Contributor
35 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maui jeweler wanted

We're staying in Lahaina but it does not matter to me where on Maui the jeweler is

Mahalo

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,343 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maui jeweler wanted

Forgot to mention there are several jeweler's on Front Street in Lahina that carry the Hawaiin Heirloom!

DeWitt, Iowa
Level Contributor
354 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Maui jeweler wanted

Definitely visit Na Hoku. I buy a piece on every trip we make to Maui. Can't wait to pick something this year!

Worcester, Ma
Level Contributor
35 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Maui jeweler wanted

Aloha

I just looked at Na Hoku's website. Very impressive.

Mahalo!!!

rhode island
Level Contributor
808 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Maui jeweler wanted

On the recommendation of a local, my husband went to Fine Elegance on Front Street in Lahaina just a few weeks ago while we were there. He picked out a beautiful Hawaiin heirloom bracelet (for me, of course!) He said the owner was very accomodating and gracious.

Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
9,242 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Maui jeweler wanted

I'm another who says Na Hoku, I treasure each of the pieces I have from them.

Enjoy!

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
43,985 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Maui jeweler wanted

Love, love, love Na Hoku. Two spots on Front Street in Lahaina. Also in Whaler's Village (as of a year ago).

Huntington Beach, CA
Level Contributor
1,645 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Maui jeweler wanted

Aloha :)

What about Hilo Hatties? they have some nice things in their jewelry showcases. I'm not sure where each piece of jewelry is made, but I think they're called Maui Divers. They pieces are definitely ocean/Hawai`i themed.

Also, I purchased a beautiful tourmaline/opal bracelet at the Hui No`eau Visual Arts Center in Makawao (Upcountry). It was made by a local artist and I felt good supporting the local talent. Down the hill from Makawao is Pa'ia, and I've found some really nice shell jewelry, again made by local artists, in some of the shops in Pa'ia.

jc