We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

entertainment book worth it for maui?

Aloha,Oregon ( Near...
Level Contributor
299 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
entertainment book worth it for maui?

Just wondering if anyone has bought a book for Maui and if they thought it was worth it? THanks :) Just trying to save on the fun stuff :)

washington
Level Contributor
153 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: entertainment book worth it for maui?

nope not for us

Reedsport, Oregon
Level Contributor
3,980 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: entertainment book worth it for maui?

Unless something has changed since we got one I would agree, no. It's real heavy on Oahu business'.

Level Contributor
398 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: entertainment book worth it for maui?

I have the Hawaii book and I must agree. Pretty much worthless for anywhere but Oahu.

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
25,956 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: entertainment book worth it for maui?

Here is a list from a few years ago. The coupons tend to be the same year after year.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29220-i86-k611256…

Right now the books are about $25 including shipping.

You can also get three free coupons (and if you have a second email address........). You have to use these coupons within 14 days of printing:

www.entertainment.com/freetrial

Angleton, Texas
Level Contributor
1,281 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: entertainment book worth it for maui?

For Maui, no.

When we first started buying the book over 10 years ago it was very much worth it. If you are going to be on Oahu for any amount of time, buy it, otherwise it's pretty much dead weight

antioch
Level Contributor
1,779 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: entertainment book worth it for maui?

have to agree with rexster, when we took our two children to maui some 15 years ago we bought two books and saved hundreds of dollars over the course of a week and at quality restaurants too. last 5 to 7 years the maui section of Entertainment book has gone from mediocre to worthless.

7. Re: entertainment book worth it for maui?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2010, 06:18