We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pack, packing, packed...

S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Kihei, Maui, Hana, Haleakala National Park
Level Contributor
10,559 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Pack, packing, packed...

Sounds easy and could be if you aren't trying to carry an extra 80 + pounds of telescope equipment that needs some protection as you pack. Thank goodness some protection is needed our I might not get to take a couple of pairs of shorts, tops, swimsuit and shortie wetsuit.That 80 isn't counting the special made telescope in it's special made case which is the max size for carry on.

Most of the 80 will remain on Maui..now praying for wonderful clear night skies for DH to be on the summit every night.

Will drive to a regional airport in north La. tonight for an early flight Friday. Our friends are there waiting on us...and so are the whales..

SW..see ya when were there.

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,464 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Pack, packing, packed...

Once a year I get to "pretend"! Tee hee

S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
10,559 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Pack, packing, packed...

Happy Birthday Mamma..DF had a malt scotch at Mulligan's on the Blue last night..he'll be glad to know it's someone special's birthday so he can have another tonight!!

VOG and clouds..just taking it easy...life's good.

Edited: 23 March 2010, 00:59
washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,464 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Pack, packing, packed...

Ohhh..Glenlivet! Please!!! Virtual drinks are my fave! Can't afford it in real life! HA! And I don't have a hangover from them! Enjoy

S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
10,559 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Pack, packing, packed...

>>>Ohhh..Glenlivet! Please!!!<<

our pleasure...

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,464 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Pack, packing, packed...

Thanks, hun! Glad to have given you guidance! And I KNOW it tastes better over there! Enjoy!

S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
10,559 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Pack, packing, packed...

Found it, used it. VSD went for a ride yesterday, slept outside last night (couldn't talk her into staying inside), weather here is warmish w/rain for tonite and tomorrow a.m.

All is well. U checkin phone msg? or me?

37. Re: Pack, packing, packed...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2010, 05:18