We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cab Fair ??

Lethbridge Alberta
Level Contributor
569 posts
212 reviews
Save Topic
Cab Fair ??

Just curious , how much is cab fair from Kamaole Sands to Old Lahaina Luau

Thanks Y'all

Milwaukie, Oregon
Level Contributor
3,917 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cab Fair ??

I had a similar question awhile ago. I called one of the Maui taxi companies for a quote. The call was free with my cell phone. I see that you are in Canada, though, so maybe your situation would be different.

The phone # for South Maui Taxi is 808-874-1866.

Lethbridge Alberta
Level Contributor
569 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cab Fair ??

Thank You

I will call via Skype

Lethbridge Alberta
Level Contributor
569 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cab Fair ??

I called them. Looks about $80.00 each way. a little too steep for me

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
25 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cab Fair ??

Was that per person or per taxi? The shuttle rates are $40.00 per person, but if $80.00 is per taxi and there ate 4 of us it would be less expensive.

Gig Harbor...
Level Contributor
4,157 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cab Fair ??

linco711 - that cost would be per taxi - shuttles charge by the person. Correct in thinkng that it would be less for splitting between four people. May I also suggest looking into a private car via the shuttle services - sometimes that flat rate will be even less than cab far and it again will be based on the car not per person.

6. Re: Cab Fair ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2010, 06:22