We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which condo in Wailea - Wailea Beach Villas or Hoolei?

rjf
LA
Level Contributor
221 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Which condo in Wailea - Wailea Beach Villas or Hoolei?

Looking at nice condos to stay at in Wailea. Both Wailea Beach Villas and Hoolei look very nice.

Any suggestions from those who have stayed at either one or both?

Any other condos in Wailea that you may suggest.

It will be 6-9 people with us. Thus, looking at the condo route rather than 2 or 3 hotel rooms.

Also, did anyone use VRBO to rent at either of the above locations?

Thanks,

rj

Chicagoland
Level Contributor
20,914 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Which condo in Wailea - Wailea Beach Villas or Hoolei?

Both are quite new and lovely. I'd choose Wailea Beach Villas if only because they are beachfront with great ocean views. If your group is more interested in the pool complex at Grand Wailea, you'd choose Ho'olei.

I'm sure these condos can sleep eight, but nine? Ask.

Destination Resorts books both places. I don't know about Ho'olei, but I have seen VRBO's for WBV.

Palo Alto...
Level Contributor
649 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which condo in Wailea - Wailea Beach Villas or Hoolei?

I agree with ChiSue - both complexes are very comparable but WBV has the better location as it is beach front. VRBO is a great company and we have rented at WBV through VRBO as well as other places. If you have any questions, I think it is most important that you talk directly to the owner. The one thing about the WBV listings on VRBO is many of them are listed by Tropical Villas or Destinations therefore you are not dealing with the owner. Trip Advisor has also started a vacation rental site - check out FlipKey.com. Good luck !

rjf
LA
Level Contributor
221 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which condo in Wailea - Wailea Beach Villas or Hoolei?

Thanks for the reply. WBV does have the better location as you are right on the beach.

4. Re: Which condo in Wailea - Wailea Beach Villas or Hoolei?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2010, 07:33